Thursday 29 March 2012

XP Clarifications

Just a short post this week, clarifying a few things that have come up in Downtimes.

Merits

Like anything else, Merit dots are bought one at a time. This means that even if you're buying a three-dot Merit, you have to pay for each dot individually - 2xp for the first dot, 4xp for the second and 6cp for the third, to a total of 12. This might seem like a pain, but it's the only way to keep the system consistent.

When you can spend XP

I add a summary of XP earned in each downtime reply, but you don't need to wait until then to spend it. As long as you know you've earned the XP, you can use it. So, you can use the XP you earned from Attendance and Costume at the last game, and if you get your downtime in on time you can even use the XP you earn for sending it in in that very same downtime.

Finally, a head's up...

I've decided to start confirming when I've received DTs. I just did this tonight, so if you haven't received a reply from me it means I haven't received your Downtime! I decided to do this because last time someone had thought they sent theirs in, but I didn't receive it. In the future, I'll be responding as soon as I see the email.

No comments:

Post a Comment