Sunday 4 March 2012

First Game: Wednesday 7th March

In case you have forgotten, the first game will be this Wednesday from 6pm-10pm. The game officially begins from 7, but there'll be plenty to go through beforehand, so turn up earlier if you can.

If you haven't finished your character yet, you can still show up! You can play an NPC for the evening and still get XP for playing, which will go towards your character when you make it. Alternatively, you can bring along your unfinished character and I'll look at it before the start of the game. However, if you want a bit more to do, I recommend at least sending me your backstory and which backstory-relevant merits you are taking, so I can actually have stuff prepared for you.

This is the last time I'll be making posts about when the game is (except for if dates change from their usual pattern). From now on game dates and times will be posted in the heading description.

See you all at the first game!

No comments:

Post a Comment