Monday 20 February 2012

Character Creation Session 2: Friday 24th Feb

Thanks to everyone who showed up to the first Character Creation Session. For those of you who haven't made characters yet, remember that you don't have to wait until one of the sessions to email me your concept. Sending me your concept early helps me see how the game as a whole is shaping up, lets me consider which concepts might be involved with one another, and allows me to consider ideas and suggestions for when you make your character.

The next session will be Friday 24th of February, in the Practice Room and the Clubs and Socs Building. There'll be an OURS meeting first at 6pm, with Character Creation to follow, but I recommend coming to the meeting anyway. We'll be there until 10pm.

Finally, Clubs and Socs Day is this Wednesday, so if you want to support the Roleplaying Society please come along!




No comments:

Post a Comment